With wisdom and wit, Anupam Mishra talks about the amazing feats of engineering built centuries ago by the people of India’s Golden Desert to harvest water. These structures are still used today — and are often superior to modern water megaprojects.
- Eulogy for a Hermit Crab by Pattiann Rogers
- Jane Goodall is a good sport
- Tarsiers For Sale and then some!
- Interesting Philippine Tarsier Facts
- BBC's Faulty Tarsier Video
- Earth Hour: Warming the Planet Through Facebook
- A Gene Story: the Negritos' Early Southern Migration
- New Tarsier Genus Named After 'Tarsier Man'
- Justice for Botanist Leonardo Co!
- Wilfredo Ronquillo on the Development of Philippine Archaeology (2001)
- 128,758 hits